AGM has joined different recruiting agencies in Europe to launch an organization that will work to identify synergies towards common goals related to the education of international students and athletes. This group will work under the name of The International Alliance and will cooperate in different areas:
- Code of ethics and good practices for international recruiting agencies.
- College placement assisting Coaches to find the best prospects within our network.
- Professional opportunities for promising student-athletes interested in playing soccer after their college careers.
- Regional support in different European countries for the NCAA Clearinghouse.
- Career services to help student-athletes with the transition to the professional world.
- International recruitment (regular students) for colleges and universities.